Friday, June 4, 2010

totally been slacking again

I have super busy with the end of the school year. This is the end of week 1 out of school and am looking forward to a fun filled jam packed summer full of park play dates and maybe some mommy ones too. Here is a picture of the end of year gift I made for Morgan's teacher and my friend. My anal retentive side cringes from the imperfection of the quilt but it was made with love.

Since I have a whole summer ahead of me I should really work on the faerie quilt I started 3 years ago.

Aurora has turned into quite a little artist. She is really looking forward to camp at the co-op this summer since it is Alumni Art Camp. Not only does she gets to see her friends from the co-op but she gets a week of art projects. Her elementary school has a program where you can purchase stuff made from the kids artwork so I got a quilt square and will make her a quilt with her art from her school years. Future wedding present maybe?

The girls have been doing ballet. They both love it. They had a performance at the end of the session. I was really surprised how well they did because when I would spy through the window during class it always looked like they were completely lost. I plan on putting Aurora in a more formal program next school year.

Well that is all the rambling for now. Here is hoping it isn't another couple of months before I post again.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Beautiful girls! oh, yes beautiful quilt as well! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete