Sunday, December 21, 2008

Travelling to SoCal

I have decided that I just do not enjoy packing up stuff to travel for vacation during Christmas. I keep on feeling like I am forgetting something. Packing up for the family is stressful enough for a regular vacation and I have added presents to the mix. Now I remember why after I Christmas in Chicago 3 years ago I said no more travelling over Christmas. Too bad it just makes more sense for us to go back with Dave now not after Christmas. That would have entailed 3 separate trips back and forth for Dave and even though the price of gas and diesel has gone down a lot I just can't see spending that extra trip that we don't have to. Well enough procrastinating....I need to get back to packing.

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there! We asked Santa for a renter on your behalf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I get to stay for an extra week to get a new management company or get it so we try to rent it ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip home. Good luck with the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your blogging! Have a safe trip. I hate packing for trips too.

    ReplyDelete